• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:03:37 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Help: Quakelain/cuchulainn art (for fftattoo)

Started by Deamonsonfire, June 26, 2012, 03:09:06 pm

Deamonsonfire

Whats going on fellow FF fans?? I'm posting this in hopes that someone here can assist. I'm in the process of starting a leg-sleeve, the first part of which is going to be Quakelain. I've amassed as much artwork as I can from basic search engine searches and whatnot. Not much of it actually tickles my fancy however. I coulda swore I've seen images of him in the past with like..those crazy red/pink cross type things and whatnot floating around him.

So yeah. If any of you have concept art/scans/badass art/anything that I may not have of this guy, please don't hesitate to post it up!  :mrgreen: Thanks

Kaijyuu

The dude with the stomach mouth? Eww.

But I guess that's what you're going for.
  • Modding version: PSX

Deamonsonfire

June 26, 2012, 07:11:54 pm #2 Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 10:00:38 am by Deamonsonfire
Hah. Its self reflection/expression. I can relate to the characters backstory story like wooah, ya digggg??

Good looks on the image. I didnt have that one and its one of the few with the teeth in his stomach.

Deamonsonfire

Started work on the leg sleeve... first up:

#kupo

Deamonsonfire

Looks like there won't be room for Quakelain on that leg. The leg in general is too small of an area to properly do him... Heres the begging of the back of the piece though. Looks like its just going to be J&S plus the Morrigan.

Kaijyuu

Angel

Did you say Morrigan? *earperk* >>

Watch it be Dragon Age and not Aensland. :v
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Deamonsonfire

Sure did! Its actually going to be Aensland. I tried to work a hybrid of the two out, but it just didnt work that well.