• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:29:13 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Help patching my PSP iso

Started by Silent One, August 14, 2009, 07:07:58 pm

Silent One

August 14, 2009, 07:07:58 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Silent One
I import the sprites from my PSP iso into sishi, and change mustadio's guest sprite (musu) to one I downloaded from this site (they are both type 1). I then patch the iso with the change. I close sishi and reopen it, the import the sprites from the iso the I patched, but it seems that no changes were made.

Also, with fft patcher I go to the ENTD section and change guest mustadio's sprite set to that of the real mustadio. When I try to patch my iso, I click the boxes for the changes I made, and click the iso I want to patch, but when I press ok a window pops up and says: "An error of type system.unauthorized accessexception occurred: incorrect permissions". I suspected my antivirus to be the problem, as my antivirus program kept popping up a window that told it blocked fft patcher because of suspicious activity, so I added it to the list of exceptions, it no longer blocks fft patcher, but the error window still pops up.

So I have no idea what to do, can anyone help me?

Luiakyn

August 21, 2009, 03:19:37 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Luiakyn
I'm having the exact same problem. I'm looking into it, but I think it's the iso we have O.o

And of course the new Sprite editor doesn't work with it at all :(

Luiakyn

August 26, 2009, 10:55:27 am #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Luiakyn
Quote from: "Verdeni"you have to right click the ISO, and click properties. Make sure you uncheck "Read Only".

Sorry, I forgot to mention that part.