• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:58:00 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Aliste sprite sheet black line

Started by scorpiova, April 22, 2017, 03:22:21 pm

scorpiova

Hey guys,

I have a question:

I am using the Aliste sprite sheet for a unique character in the PSX version of FFT. I did up his unit/wildface pics no problem. In game his formation screen sprite and portrait both appear fine, but in-battle he has a black streak/line going across the top of the portrait. It does not interfere with his face but it does stand out as noticeable.

I can only guess it is an issue with using a WOTL sprite sheet in PSX - anyone know of a fix?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Jumza

Shift the portrait in the sheet to the left right by a pixel
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Jumza

Ooh, ok yeah never mind what I said! I totally forgot about that
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

scorpiova

• Modding version: PSX & WotL