• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:02:17 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFT Arena Stream day

Started by CT5Holy, May 12, 2014, 05:58:10 pm

Barren

I was thinking that if we do commentary together I'll just do color commentary and simply comment on what you said. So that way we would be in better sync
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

CT5Holy

October 22, 2015, 06:51:01 pm #181 Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 06:56:22 pm by CT5Holy
Going to be a bit late - brother's in game atm. Prob start 15 minutes late. I'll be on twitch chat starting at the scheduled time though!
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

reinoe

I know this is delayed, but thanks for doing the streams.  I didn't catch it on twitch but I did see it on Youtube. 
My dreams can come true!

silentkaster

hey are we doing a stream this week? Just curious.
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

CT5Holy

hmmmmm I could spontaneously stream a couple of matches this week, but no guarantees.

For a scheduled time, I'd look at 11/10 (Tuesday), 11/12 (Thursday) or 11/13 (Friday) starting at our usual 4 PM PST / 7 PM EST / 00:00 UTC.

silentkaster

For me, 11/10 and 11/12 work best but I could probably swing 11/13 as well (Friday the 13th matches huh? I could make a "Jason" team for that if it ends up being that day...)

Barren

If its going to be on a Tuesday I'll probably check it out during the latter half of the stream, thursday or friday I'll make it for the whole thing

CT5Holy

Actually, there's going to be an event on the 12th, so I'll try to stream on the 13th. 4 PM PST / 7 PM EST / 00:00 UTC

CT5Holy

I'll be streaming today for a couple hours, starting at 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST / 1:00 UTC!

http://www.twitch.tv/ctfive

silentkaster

Cool, I should be able to make it!!

Barren

November 08, 2015, 03:52:47 pm #190 Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 05:31:42 pm by Barren
I get out of work by 6pm EST. I might be able to see the stream for like the last 30 minutes of it unless you want to go longer

Edit: I can make it for the whole thing, just misread the message

CT5Holy

Heroebal

Quote from: CT5Holy on November 08, 2015, 02:12:57 pm
I'll be streaming today for a couple hours, starting at 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST / 1:00 UTC!

http://www.twitch.tv/ctfive

On Fallenstarz's team I wonder how well a Jistu-Lancer would work there? For equip give him like obelisk/zephyr or esc ii/barb/cara or genji/power wrist or sprint shoes, rsm abandon/over/move-hp up, and then skills meiton (to heal undead unit)/fuuton (to heal oracle) houkouton for multi panel dmg option. Brave  I think he would do good dmg at any brave really. I think it would come down to if you want him tankier or to be more offensive.

CT5Holy

Might be a few minutes late. If people have requests, post here so I can get set up faster!

Barren

If you can show off my wake up dead team for comedy purposes that would be fine by me

CT5Holy

Heroebal

Thanks guys for trying to get a match in for me quick. I kept losing connection and/or kept getting orders in @ work. It was eating a lot of data too. I'll try to catch it later after work. If not no biggy.

silentkaster

Are we having another stream soon? I have a friend who is kinda interested to join but wants to see it in action first and he uses twitch a lot.

dw6561

I'd like to see another stream too. It kind of helps motivate me to make/improve my teams a little. Of course I can always stream too, but I'd need to find an optimal time for it.
  • Modding version: PSX
This is FF Tactics. All the Tactics you can ever have, all in one byte.

CT5Holy

Yeah, I'm trying to think of an optimal time for me too... Unfortunately I'm usually free during the daytime, when I assume most folks are less free. My evenings are typically for promoting Lab Mayhem or other activities.

I can try Thursday, December 3rd at the usual 4 PM PST / 7 PM EST / 00:00 UTC