• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:27:37 am

Spam is Back!

Started by Eternal248, November 01, 2011, 06:00:00 pm

Xifanie

Quote from: Eternal248 on November 01, 2011, 06:00:00 pm
I've decided to remove Spam, since nothing in it is productive, and heavens knows some of the content in it is... questionable. If you have any comments/concerns feel free to post them here or PM me!

[objection](princess)How dare you! My... my... my spam!! My dear, lovely spam...... oh wait.[/objection]
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

st4rw4k3r

[objection](coffee)This new embedded objection tag is almost as amazing as my coffee.[/objection]
Its quite amazing coffee

Celdia

Beginning to look like News is the new Spam... >_>
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Shade

Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Kaijyuu

I'm ok with this.

And apologies if I'm seen as a spammer here. I don't post much in the other forums, it's true, but I'm mostly here to see what you guys produce. My creative energies are directed elsewhere but seeing how FFT hacking is coming along still interests me.

And you can still pet my mane. Damn, I was having fun with that topic. Oh well.

Kagebunji

Well, I am not gonna say my opinion on this, since Spam was always neutral for me. It didn't really bother me.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

Wow!  Large backlash here to Spam being gone.  Really I don't care much whether Spam is here or not as I don't spend much lot of time there, but I believe Spam was originally created to keep all the random crap out of productive sections.  I think a more appropriate action would be to simply warn user that are not being productive if they spend too much time Spam.  As it is, I think the problem will just be moved to General.

Durbs

Quote from: Kuraudo Sutoraifu on November 02, 2011, 08:44:41 am
Spam was originally created to keep all the random crap out of productive sections.  I think a more appropriate action would be to simply warn user that are not being productive if they spend too much time in Spam.

Quote from: Kuraudo Sutoraifu on November 02, 2011, 08:44:41 am
As it is, I think the problem will just be moved to General.

DaveSW

I fully support this move.  Spam was just the idiotic version of the general forum.
I am awesome.

Dome

Quote from: DaveSW on November 03, 2011, 01:50:36 am
I fully support this move.  Spam was just the idiotic version of the general forum.

And now just wait for the plague to spread all over FFH

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Celdia

Plague? Not hardly. There are global moderators to take of that sort of thing.

Darthatron

I disapprove. Spam sections are nothing but harmless fun. And if it's keeping older members around, what's the problem?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Darthatron

Pride

Quote from: Eternal248 on November 01, 2011, 06:00:00 pm
I've decided to remove Spam, since nothing in it is productive, and heavens knows some of the content in it is... questionable. If you have any comments/concerns feel free to post them here or PM me!

Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

dinosaur

Eternal say something- people are upset. People want it back...

Eternal

The decision is made. Spam is not coming back.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

You are all going to regret this...

Kaijyuu

Can I be spared your wrath, Dome?

Dome

November 04, 2011, 02:59:38 am #37 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 03:00:57 am by Dome
There is no "Wrath" to be spared from
It's just that FFH is forever losing part of his history because someone turned Spam into shit
Way to fuck up the fun

Celdia

Quote from: Dome on November 04, 2011, 02:59:38 am
someone turned Spam into shit

But you were the moderator there. Isn't that technically your fault for not doing something about it?

Dome

November 04, 2011, 06:28:31 am #39 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 06:33:39 am by Dome
It isn't my fault if the best the people can come up with is "DOME U SUCK TROLOLOL"
I warned -almost- everyone, more than once, about the matter
I also opened this topic trying to "contain" the phenomenon, but it was useless

Now, enjoy your spam-less FFH, because I won't "Fight" with Eternal to bring spam back, because you guys made it un-funny; it's not worth the effort