• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:44:24 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Junk (dumped sprites etc)

Started by Zozma, August 22, 2010, 03:00:57 am

Zozma

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Kagebunji

From what I understand these sprites won't be used. Are they completed though? This hair looks awesome. Post moar!

Kenshin72

Zozma

maybe ill use it, well, im experimenting on the female squire as im trying to come up with a concept head for Jessie, whos a special squire that starts with the rest of the cadets

but i think im going with a shorter hairstyle for jessie, more like this (but probably with black hair)

GeneralStrife

Yesss
Make it red as a tribute to jessie from seven.

Zozma

it wasn't red in 7, but i personally think its a decent color... lol this would make like 3 redheads ive added to the game

Cheetah

I like this topic, especially since so much can be done with just a head swap and a palette adjustment.
Current Projects:

Zozma

and its not even a complete alteration, the front frames are altered, and the back barely needed anything done to it.
however, i have no use for this character so thats about all youll see of her...

mav

Honestly, the first thing I thought when I saw this hair was that it would look good on Miluda. It looks exactly like her portrait. I hope someone ends up using this hair, cause it's pretty nice looking. Good job, man.

Zozma

its funny, that was the first thought that crossed my mind. my miluda might get an update ;)

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "Zozma"its funny, that was the first thought that crossed my mind. my miluda might get an update ;)
This should be good

Kagebunji

Well, will she get the update? I suppose you are very busy now.

Zozma

the main priority is to finsih all the mechanics of the patch, since she has a special sprite as is, ill wait till later to tweek it further