• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:35:23 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Reks's Far and Few Between Sprites

Started by Reks, September 17, 2012, 05:06:05 pm

Reks

Simply put, I like making sprites. I'm not great at it yet, but any I make shall be posted here, so look forward to mediocre work until I get better.

Also, I plan (unless someone else wants to themselves) making FFT sprites for most, if not all, of the classes in Tactics Ogre: LUCT, as well as many of the unique characters. I'll begin here on this project with the Archer known as Arycelle, the Thunder Maiden.

(small pic was all I could find, so if you get a bigger/better quality one, please share it)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

MiKeMiTchi

You might want to check this out: (by kokanut)

For more TO concept sprites to base on, go to Kokanut's thread here:
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=6600.msg137118;topicseen
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Reks

Thanks, MiKe! These will help if I can't make the basic concepts myself. Wonder why he couldn't/hasn't finish(ed) them...

MiKeMiTchi

Probably because that sprite base (Aloser) uses arm bases from different sprite types. What I mean is that, the gloves belong to a TYPE1 (Female Archer), and the cloak which covers the arms belong to a TYPE2 sprite (Ovelia). This means that the arms will be custom-made and will take a long time finish.
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Reks

LATE ASS REPLY

Well, that sucks. I'll keep working on it, though.

In other news, unless there's some super rule that only FFT sprites can be done, i'll post some of my side projects here as well. Most of my older stuff is subpar quality, but there's a few new things that might be decent.

Keep in mind, most of these things are flat, made for Terraria, if I ever decided to mod it.

Here's one, and my most recent:

Kagebunji

There's no rule about FFT sprites only, heh, go ahead and post your stuff man.

Reks

When I mention being made for Terraria, I'm talking about things like this: http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Swords

Though, when I compare the few I have, turns out they're QUITE big in comparison. Also a bit more detailed. Then again, Terraria is rather simple in terms of weapon design (initially. Just look at those weaps on the bottom of the sheet, though.)

Teapott

OMG I love Tactics Ogre!!! I love Deneb Rhove!!! Maybe I could try making hers if you let~
  • Modding version: PSX
Seeker of the Cosmos

Reks

Quote from: Teapott on January 06, 2014, 12:52:23 am
OMG I love Tactics Ogre!!! I love Deneb Rhove!!! Maybe I could try making hers if you let~

I have no claim over doing them all, heh. Feel free!

Did a slight editing of an old favorite of mine. Had to re-do the yellows, as they were an off green before and were hideous to look upon. The odd name (and the sprite itself) was created for VireBlaze, so yeah.