• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Working to fix the forum...

Started by Xifanie, June 15, 2012, 08:51:31 am

Xifanie

This might take a while, but I'll try to recover everything I can...
If there's anything that needs to be fixed, please PM
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kaijyuu

Ouch. What happened? Hacker? Meteorite hit the server? Dome go renegade?

Xifanie

Hacker, and there's no saying I won't have to reimport the database again...
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Eternal

One of our members also decided to be a "hero" and go to the hacker's community and cause trouble. Suffice to say, this may lead to retaliation. For what it's worth, none of the admins on here condoned that person's actions, and that person was banned.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kaijyuu

Tsk tsk. I can't help in any way, but ya'll have my sympathies for having to deal with this shit.

Eternal

The hacker sent an e-mail out this morning saying that passwords were leaked, but since not even admins can see passwords, that's not the case. People can always change their passwords if they'd like, also.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

dinosaur

It was a gay ole time. A lot of cock theme destruction.

It has been my favorite hack thus far!

Dome

Quote from: Eternal248 on June 15, 2012, 09:02:54 pm
One of our members also decided to be a "hero" and go to the hacker's community and cause trouble. Suffice to say, this may lead to retaliation. For what it's worth, none of the admins on here condoned that person's actions, and that person was banned.

Can you better explain this to me in a PM? I'm curious
Quote from: Kaijyuu on June 15, 2012, 08:56:07 pm
Dome go renegade?

I'd never damage the forum in any way, I love it

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

st4rw4k3r

Quote from: dinosaur on June 15, 2012, 09:53:29 pm
It was a gay ole time. A lot of cock theme destruction.

It has been my favorite hack thus far!

Darn! I'm sad I missed it! Anyone got screen shots?